Laba rice flour is made from gluten-free rice grains. Laba rice flour is smooth and light for consumption as a swallow and it is suitable with all kinds of delicious soups. Laba rice flour is safe by consumption by anyone and can also be used in some baked dishes, as well as a thickening agent for sauces and soups. Laba rice flour is available in 900g sized pouches.
- Laba Rice flour is rich in fibre and can be a healthy substitute for regular wheat, as many people find it helps them to digest food faster. It can be a good option for people that suffer from digestive issues.
- Rice flour is a good source of calcium, as it contains around 10mg of calcium per 100 grams.
- Rice flour contains choline, which is essential in getting cholesterol from the liver to other parts of the body. choline is important for good liver functioning.
- Rice flour is a wonderful source of zinc, and as such should be on the plates of all health- conscious individuals. Zinc has many benefits for health: it can reduce the length of colds, and overall, it improves the strength of the immune system.
- Laba rice flour contains vital nutrients and fibre. Whole grains are particularly high in B vitamins, including niacin, thiamine, and folate (facty.com).